Coming September 2016!
The Aroga Academy is geared towards providing education to all individuals searching for modified classroom environments. Aroga Academy is planning on expanding it’s educational environment and will be starting registration for September 2016 to earn Ontario Credits.
- Stay tuned for more information.
It is the commitment of the Aroga Academy to provide online academic opportunities for all students, through the use of technologies and online learning, to maintain their academic progress and earn Ontario high school credits to establish success for higher education. The Aroga Academy specializes in adaptive and differentiated instruction to support and guide students through their curriculum.
We ensure that:
1. We provide long-term and temporary academic support with opportunities for students, who find it difficult in the mainstream school system.
2. We adapt presentations to work best with augmented communication challenges, learning difficulties, low vision, modified environments, anxiety, physical access and modified academic pathways.
3. We adapt evaluations to work best with augmented communication challenges, learning difficulties, low vision, modified environments, anxiety, physical access and modified academic pathways.
4. We provide scheduled weekly online classrooms where students can participate in a learning environment to ensure their progress.
5. We work as a team with students and their parents/guardians to confirm the student’s academic development and success. The Aroga Academy staff is a dedicated team of professionals, well-trained and experienced in the area of special needs education and exceptionality curriculum. We’re here as a promise and realization that all students can have equal curriculum and development if given the appropriate learning structure and opportunities to grow.